When you click though Mallree links to purchase products at an online store, youll receive part of the purchase back as M-Cash. 1 M-Cash is equal to $1 USD.
M-Cash can be:
1. Used to purchase mobile vouchers for items (Starbucks, Paris Baguette, etc.) on Mallrees M Shop
2. Used to pay for Malltail Shipping Fees
3. Deposited directly into your bank account
4. Used to buy gift cards (for GAP, Ralph Lauren, etc.)
[mcash]Cashback isn't being attributed to my account properly. What could be causing this?
The following below are reasons why cashback may not have been attributed to your account. Please refer to this list when using Mallree.
1. You used a coupon code that isn offered on Mallree.
2.You made a purchase directly through a stores website or app.
3.You went through another cashback or rewards site other than Mallree.
4.You didn go back through Mallree after your internet disconnected in the middle of going through checkout.
5.You placed multiple orders when only going through Mallree once (Only one order per click-through is valid).
6. You cancelled or changed your order or your order was cancelled or changed by the store after you completed your initial purchase.
Also, to ensure your order gets tracked properly, we recommend that you go through Mallree again after placing all of your items in your shopping cart and before purchasing your products.
[mcash]How long after purchase does M-Cash get added to my account?
Normally after orders have been placed after successfully clicking through Mallree, they show up within 5 days on your My Page, and M-Cash is normally automatically attributed to your account within 30 to 70 days after purchase. You may also check the date you will be able to use M-Cash in [Earn scheduled M-Cash].
However, there are some exceptions to this:
1. Certain stores for example like 11ST, Auction, and Aliexpress require that the purchase be confirmed, and M-Cash will be attributed to your account 30 to 70 days after the purchase has been confirmed.
2. For hotel and flight reservation it takes up to 70 days after youe used your reservation for you to receive M-Cash. For travel sites and Korean stores, the time it takes for M-Cash to be attributed to your account is different, so please check this on the store page before purchase.
[mcash]Does M-Cash expire?
M-Cashs expiration date is based on the most recent M-Cash accrual date. M-Cash automatically expires without any notification after 5 years.
[mcash]What is the process like for M-Cash to be direct deposited to my bank account?
If you click on the M-Cash Direct Deposit button at the top of Mallree, you can request to exchange your M-Cash into legal tender and have it direct deposited into your bank. The minimum amount of M-Cash that you can request to be direct deposited is 20 M-Cash ($20). If you request by the 15th of the month, your money will be deposited on the 25th, and if you request on the 16th or after, your money will be deposited into your bank account on the 25th of the next month. If you want to cancel your request, you must do so by the 15th of the month.
3. Used to buy gifticon at Mallrees M shop (mobile only)
[mcash]When will my M-Cash be deposited into my bank account?
M-Cash exchange requests made by the 15th of the month will be deposited on the 25th of the same month. If the 25th coincides with a national holiday or day off, M-Cash will be paid out on the next business day.
[mcash]What is the minimum amount of M-Cash that I can request to be exchanged to legal tender?
The minimum amount is 20 M-Cash.
[mcash]What is the exchange rate used when converting M-Cash into KRW?
The PayPal Withdrawal exchange rate of the 15th of the month is used when converting M-Cash from USD to KRW (if the 15th is a holiday, then the exchange rate from the previous day will be used).